Cortland Free Taxes is now partnering with Seven Valleys Health Coalition!
As part of this new partnership, we're offering some late filer dates in September and October. Check out the calendar or call 211 for dates and times.
What we can do…
- Free Federal and New York State tax preparation
- Free Federal and New York State efiling
- Free direct deposit for the very fastest receipt of your tax return
- Free printed copies of your return at the time of filing
- Want more support?
- Use the Contact Us tab to email us and let us know what you need.
What you should bring…
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card or Statement for everyone on your return
- All W-2 Forms from all employers throughout the year
- Last year’s taxes (if available)
- Information about tuition or student loan interest paid
- If you paid for child care: totals, provider tax identification number, name and address
- Any tax statements from retirement accounts or investment accounts
- Account numbers for direct deposit of your tax return
Sorry, but we can’t do returns with…
- International taxes
- Business taxes with more than $10,000 in expenses
- Household employment
- Business partnerships
- Adoption credits
Want to help?
Become a patron! Click here to download our brochure.
Contact us at: email@example.com