Filing season is open for 2022!
In response to the current pandemic, we are requiring all taxpayers show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test. In addition, everyone will wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times. Can't wear a mask? Check out our Socially Distanced Tax Preparation Tab.
- Was your 2021 income less than $57,000?
- Do you qualify for the Earned Income Credit?
If you meet either of these qualifications, IRS Certified tax preparers in the VITA program will prepare your taxes for free!
What we can do…
- Free Federal and New York State tax preparation
- Free Federal and New York State efiling
- Free direct deposit for the very fastest receipt of your tax return
- Free printed copies of your return at the time of filing
- Want more support?
- Use the Contact Us tab to email us and let us know that you need to meet in person to complete your taxes.
What you should bring…
- Picture ID
- Social Security Card or Statement for everyone on your return
- All W-2 Forms from all employers throughout the year
- Last year’s taxes (if available)
- Information about tuition or student loan interest paid
- If you paid for child care: totals, provider tax identification number, name and address
- Any tax statements from retirement accounts or investment accounts
- Account numbers for direct deposit of your tax return
Sorry, but we can’t do returns with…
- International taxes
- Business taxes with more than $10,000 in expenses
- Rental income
- Household employment
- Business partnerships
- Adoption credits
Want to help?
Become a patron! Click here to download our brochure.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org